In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, San Diego Real Estate Media has taken the following proactive steps to ensure that we are providing a safe and healthy environment for you, your homeowners, and our team.
• We’ve requiring all photographers take appropriate preventative measures including the regular and consistent use of hand sanitizer, frequent cleaning of equipment, and practicing social distancing while onsite.
• We’ve provided all photographers with disposable gloves to use while onsite.
• We’ve required all team members who do not feel well to stay home, get well, and avoid interacting with colleagues or clients.
• We’ve required all photographers to let us know if they think they may have been exposed to COVID-19, and are not scheduling them for additional photo shoots for 14 days.
We are also asking the following as it pertains to your photo shoot to protect the homeowner, the agent and the photographer.
• Refrain from attending the photo shoot to limit unnecessary personal interaction. Our photographers are professionals and can perform the shoot in an expert manner without your attendance.
• If homeowner or tenant attendance cannot be avoided, all persons will practice social distancing during the photo shoot, preferably by stepping outside or waiting in a garage during the photoshoot.
• You will urge property owners/tenants to clean and disinfect the property prior to the photographer’s arrival.
• Our team will not touch or move anything inside of the property for everyone’s safety
• Photographer will be using disposable shoe covers.
• It is your responsibility to turn on all lights, open blinds, open all interior doors and ensure that personal items are put away prior to our arrival.
• The photographer may cancel or reschedule the shoot upon arrival if these policies are not followed, which may result in a cancellation fee.
You must agree to consent to these terms prior to scheduling a photo shoot, in the interest of everyone’s safety.
We want to ensure that all agents, homeowners and photographers stay safe and healthy during this challenging time. We cannot thank you enough for your understanding and support. We’re all in this together. Thanks for your understanding and compliance.
We believe that we are taking all steps necessary to ensure everyone’s health and safety, and we will continue operating under the above protocols so long as we are in compliance with all local, state, and national regulations.
As always, we are committed to your success and will do anything we can to help you be successful during this very challenging time. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me directly.
Thank you for taking the time to read this Policy.